New Jersey

Wedding bands

4 months and 1 day until the big day.  We are going to be looking for wedding bands and live in the Somerville area.  Anyone have any suggestions where to look?  I may wind up buying online, but would like to try some on before to see what looks nice.  Any reasonable priced jewelers you know would be greatly appreciated!  Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding bands

• hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from Skyline Diamonds in the Woodbridge jewelry Exchange
  • edited December 2011

That's twice today I opened up a thread with wedding bands in the title expecting to talk about music!  Smile

• Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from Royal Jewelers in the Jewelry Exchange in Woodbridge.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I guess I should have put wedding rings...sorry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    MH's is from The Jewelry Exchange in Edgewater, but I think that's a bit far for you.

Mine are from danforthdiamond.com.
  • Babycakes SEBabycakes SE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I bought FI's band online at http://www.infinitytungsten.com/ We went to jewelers first to get his size and figure out the width of the band (think it was 8mm).  After we physically looked at rings we then went and bought his on the website and they were having a sale 40% off!!! AND we got it custom laser engraved on the OUTSIDE of the ring :o) they were amazing to work with when we called them about the custom engraving... First they send you the ring to confirm its your size and then you mail it back for custom engraving, prices were so good.

My ring, I couldn't buy online because I needed a contoured band and I really needed to see what it would look like up close.

Good luck! Happy shopping!

image 291 Invited
    image 140 Ready to Party image 14 Fail image137 testing my patience
    RSVP Date: April 30
  • edited December 2011
    My setting is from Roman Jewelers at the Bridgewater Mall. I deal with Jennifer. She is amazing and super helpful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards