New Jersey

Mikey B - Elite Sound Entertainment

I just got an phone call from Elite Sound Entertainment saying that Mikey B is no longer working there anymore.

They said that Danny is going to be taking over all of Mikey's clients.  Has anyone had Danny at a wedding/event before?  Has anyone used another DJ at Elite Sound Entertainment that they would suggest?

And I thought the DJ check was done...

Re: Mikey B - Elite Sound Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    Johnny Budz and Jay G are both great.  I recently saw a vid of a wedding Danny G did and it looked really good!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • buttrflyahbuttrflyah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My friend just got this phone call too.. she was so devestated at first, but then they told her they'd give her Johnny Budz so she was ecstatic.  I don't know much about them other than what I read here, but they all seem to have a pretty good reputation.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We got the same call too! Sooo disappointing...we were actually told that we could meet with Vinnie T, but we want a DJ with equal skill/personality. Anyone have any reviews on him or any of the other DJs there?
  • edited December 2011
    We are having austin! He seems really easy to work with though our wedding is not until next july!
  • edited December 2011
    I got the same call, as well.  We're getting another Mike apparently and meeting him next week.  We booked Mikey B because the first thing he said to us was "I've been here 10 years and am not going anywhere!"   I've heard good things about all of their DJs so I'm sure it's not a day-ruiner.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't end up booking with Elite because their cost was higher than the DJ that I'm currently working with. However, I met with Austin and he seemed like a really cool dude. He has extensive knowledge when it comes to music. He really knows how to mix everything ( i like the club vibe). His personality is a little soft spoken. He reminds me of a cooler version of a tech geek. I wonder how his MC'ing is though. However, if I had the money I would feel very confident in his musc selection.
  • erineraerinera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i had a similiar situation, but was able to track Mikey B down! i'm such a stalker ;) you can reach him here...
    http://mikeybentertainment.com/

• edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards