New Jersey
Options

Tiny glass candy jars for favors?

Where is the best place to get little glass candy jars for favors?  I'm looking for something like this:

http://www.beau-coup.com/personalized-mini-glass-candy-jars.htm#ReviewHeader

Re: Tiny glass candy jars for favors?

• Options
    jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's wrong with ordering them from the place you already found? I doubt you'll find them much cheaper than that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing the same thing and found them at half the cost at Party City, but they are a bit smaller. Party City usually has a coupon you can print out for $10 of a purchase of $30
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also favorfavor.com had them and they were cheaper than beau-coup was well
  • Options
    Ellie_g122Ellie_g122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually found mine at the Christmas tree shop but that was back in Oct not sure if they still have them...I also looked at this website www.thejarstore.com...Hope this helps!
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

you can definately find them cheaper
    like jgido, i got mine at party city, but they are smaller
    i had ordered a sample somewhere (not beau coup but they were the same size as those) and it took twice as many m&ms
    but i know i found them cheaper (the bigger ones) online somehwere, i forgot
    from what i found i think jgido is right with favorfavor being the cheapest, but i think (granted this was for my oct wedding) i had found them for .78 ea...but i never saved the site, and i don't remember
    i think even g&g in saddle brook had them cheaper than beau coup

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrsBigs I know I have another site that sells them for $0.78, but I have the link at home I will upload to the post later tonight
  • Options
    MrsBigsMrsBigs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, ladies!  I really appreciate the help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards