North Carolina

Hair/Make-Up Referrals in Greensboro??

I'm looking for a hair and make up artist in Greensboro for my May wedding. Any suggestions? thanks!

Re: Hair/Make-Up Referrals in Greensboro??

• Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jessica Pardue with Hair Profiles did my hair for my wedding ((336) 294-5353).  She has cut my hair for 5 years, so she was the only person I wanted touching my hair on my wedding day!  She took the entire day off work to come out to my wedding location, and did my hair, my mom's hair, and 5 bridesmaid's hair in about 4 hours.  She will also do your hair in the salon for a lower price, rather than on location --depending on what you prefer, and can get other stylists from the salon to work with her if you want to cut time down.  She is wonderful!  My hair did not move the entire night. 

As for makeup, I don't think the woman she had working with her, Christina, is there anymore, but I could be wrong- you could ask.  But she should have someone that she works with.  I highly suggest doing a makeup trial though--I am so glad I did, because I hated the makeup the first time around, which was my fault because I didn't really know what to ask for.  When it was time for the big day I had talked to her again and told her what I didn't like about the first round so she knew what to do different, and the end result was perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    Jennifer Thomas at Boho Salon in downtown Greensboro is AMAZING at fixing hair!  She has been cutting my hair for about 12 years now and i have had to have several "up-do's" for parties, weddings etc.  I don't let anyone else touch my hair :-)
    for make-up I usually us Rachel at Bliss & Co in high point.  I don't normally wear make-up so when i have it done I don't like to look like i have it caked on.  She does a great job!
  • bellamisto43bellamisto43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Updo's Studio for hair and makeup, they were great - professional, on time, did a great job and their pricing was the best I found in the area.  Used waterproof Mac makeup.  They travelled to us and the fee was minimal.  Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I used Bella Upstyles after also having a trial with Updos that didn't go so well. BU was PHENOMENAL!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards