New Jersey

Inside Engagement Photos - Morristown Area

Hey guys-

We have engagement photos scheduled for Saturday and were planning to be on The Green and South Street in Morristown.  Right now the weather looks pretty bad this weekend, and while that might change, I want to be prepared with some inside options.  Any ideas? 

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inside Engagement Photos - Morristown Area

• Actually, I think the weather is supposed to be good.  I follow my photographer's Facebook page and have seen engagement shoots done inside the Madison campus of FDU as well as Acorn Hall.  Both are in the area but not sure how convenient to where you are.
  • What about a library or cafe? Maybe event a flower shop? All providing the managers on duty don't have a problem with it.
  • GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_inside-engagement-photos-morristown-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:3fed3068-a640-4302-bf86-e2f3799571d3Post:c4156284-0752-475b-beb1-7525e8f3cf6a">Re: Inside Engagement Photos - Morristown Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]What about a library or cafe? Maybe event a flower shop? All providing the managers on duty don't have a problem with it.
    Posted by FutureMrsR5711[/QUOTE]

This is a great idea!  There's a new cafe across from the Green that is really neat inside.  I'd think they wouldn't mind as it's kind of free advertising. 
  • Thanks, guys! That new cafe is a great idea.  I haven't been in there yet!  And it looks like the weather might be clear for Saturday too.  Woo hoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    The lobby of the Morristown Hyatt has a waterfall. 

The lobby of the Madison Hotel in Convent Station is wonderful.  There are some other little hidden enclaves that make lovely backdrops.  If it clears up you can pop outside. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards