New Jersey
Options

Bellissima Bridal Shoes in Califon, NJ

Hello ladies, 

I live in Baton Rouge, LA and found a place online called Bellissima Bridal Shoes. Has anyone here shopped with them before? If so, what is the quality of their product? There are two pair of shoes that I am interested in ordering for my bridesmaids. Please let me know what you all know about the store. Thanks so much

Case

Re: Bellissima Bridal Shoes in Califon, NJ

• Options
    They could be great.... but I live in Califon and I have never heard of them. I'm going to make it my weekend mission to scope it out. I found their address on the website, so a little drive by might be in order. I need shoes too- I'll keep you posted! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bellissima-bridal-shoes-in-califon-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:401735d2-b17a-4b56-be27-81890a2eecf8Post:d6d702c9-70a1-40a6-a8d8-5ccbf7c80a43">Re: Bellissima Bridal Shoes in Califon, NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]They could be great.... but I live in Califon and I have never heard of them. I'm going to make it my weekend mission to scope it out. I found their address on the website, so a little drive by might be in order. I need shoes too- I'll keep you posted! 
    Posted by krichards0527[/QUOTE]

<div>I live in Long Valley very close to Califon (mailing address is actually Califon) and I, too, have never heard of them. Interested to hear what you find on your drive!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Funny... I live in Tewksbury, mailing address is Califon. Small world. We should compare notes! I am meeting with a Long Valley invitation vendor on Wednesday.

Anyway- I was super curious on my way home so I called them. Basically they used to have a store front somewhere else, but now the company is solely online. The Califon address is where their office is based out of - I think above Victorian Square.

I cannot say much about what they have, but the woman I spoke to on the phone was super nice. The brands they have online sounded decent too. 

Sorry I can't be more helpful!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bellissima-bridal-shoes-in-califon-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:401735d2-b17a-4b56-be27-81890a2eecf8Post:b707d20c-187a-41b3-a8d3-fa9c4035a55f">Re: Bellissima Bridal Shoes in Califon, NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Funny... I live in Tewksbury, mailing address is Califon. Small world. We should compare notes! I am meeting with a Long Valley invitation vendor on Wednesday. Anyway- I was super curious on my way home so I called them. Basically they used to have a store front somewhere else, but now the company is solely online. The Califon address is where their office is based out of - I think above Victorian Square. I cannot say much about what they have, but the woman I spoke to on the phone was super nice. The brands they have online sounded decent too.  Sorry I can't be more helpful!

<div>I forgot to say that I now live in Washington, DC, but my parents are still in Long Valley and we are getting married in Sparta!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow! I wish I knew this a few months ago. H and I were shopping for a house in Long Valley. We made an offer but the seller backed out during attorney review. We know nothing about the area... I may ask you guys some Qs if we find another house!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bellissima-bridal-shoes-in-califon-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:401735d2-b17a-4b56-be27-81890a2eecf8Post:24495dd1-0884-4b4b-b8de-7e77eef92daf">Re: Bellissima Bridal Shoes in Califon, NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow! I wish I knew this a few months ago. H and I were shopping for a house in Long Valley. We made an offer but the seller backed out during attorney review. We know nothing about the area... I may ask you guys some Qs if we find another house!
    Posted by Giaspo[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Happy to help if I can. Good luck with the house hunt!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I would appreciate any feedback! Funny how I can manage to find a place in some of your hometown's and you all not know anything about it lol!! But all in all I thank you all! Good luck with the house hunting and wedding planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bellissima-bridal-shoes-in-califon-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:401735d2-b17a-4b56-be27-81890a2eecf8Post:b707d20c-187a-41b3-a8d3-fa9c4035a55f">Re: Bellissima Bridal Shoes in Califon, NJ</a>:
    [QUOTE]Funny... I live in Tewksbury, mailing address is Califon. Small world. We should compare notes! I am meeting with a Long Valley invitation vendor on Wednesday. Anyway- I was super curious on my way home so I called them. Basically they used to have a store front somewhere else, but now the company is solely online. The Califon address is where their office is based out of - I think above Victorian Square. I cannot say much about what they have, but the woman I spoke to on the phone was super nice. The brands they have online sounded decent too.  Sorry I can't be more helpful!

<div>
    </div><div>Thank you so much! I will call them and see what I can find out!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards