New Jersey
Options

Backless Bras?

Hi Everyone! My wedding dress is strapless with a really low back so can anyone recommend a store or bra brand? I have no idea if I should get a low back corset thingie (comfort? seams? jiggle roll at the bottom) or get one of those Nubra things...any advice will be appreciated!
Thanks!

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
RSVP Deadline: 10/2

Re: Backless Bras?

• Options
    jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't they add cups to the gown when they do alterations? That's what I would do.
  • Options
    Kathy8684Kathy8684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My gown has a low back also.  I went to the Bra & Girdle Factory in Lakewood.  The ladies there were so helpful, and they had a great selection.  I bought a strapless, backless bustier.  I tried my dress on with cups, and with the bustier.  The bustier definitely held me up better, but I have a D cup, so maybe if you are smaller cups might work. 
  • Options
    marianthebmariantheb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Jtheiss-if you don't mind me asking, what bra size are you and did the cups still give cleavage?
    Kathy-do you mind me asking what brand bustier you bought? Thanks!

image 280 image 241 image 31 image 10 Making Us Wait
    RSVP Deadline: 10/2
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have the nubra.  I think it works better the smaller you are.  It doesn't really give much llift or support
  • Options
    jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a small C-cup (like just fill it, not overflowing), but I haven't tried my dress yet with cups so I don't know about the cleavage.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards