New Jersey

PSA- Crowne Plaza- Clark- Yuck!

Warning to all, the place is terrible!  Had an event there this weekend and the place was filthy as were the bathrooms, no one had cleaned the floor up or the sinks, drinks from partying  guests all over the place... Lots of "bus" tourists...

Re: PSA- Crowne Plaza- Clark- Yuck!

• edited December 2011
    I am using them for my hotel block.  I have stayed there before and the rooms have always been beautiful and clean.  I have also eaten in their restaurant on many occasions and never saw any of these issues.

You may have been there on a day that they had a lot of group with inconsiderate people that don't know how to clean up after themselves.  Sorry you had a bad experience, but I have had multiple good experiences, so your review to me is not all that accurate.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • edited December 2011
    I agree my parents frequently stay there when they visit me in Central NJ and always find it quiet nice
  • edited December 2011
    I never attended a wedding there but I have stayed there in the past for weddings that were in the area.  I never experienced anything like you said.  It was also nice and clean and never had any problems. 
  • edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there this past September, and I thought it was lovely!

My friend used their reception hall, and their room block, and everything was just fine. Food was really, reallly good, and everything was perfectly clean.

Maybe you were just there on an off day...? Or since it wasn't a wedding you attended, they didn't put their all into preparing the facility...?
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a similar experience last month.  We stayed at the hotel for a local wedding and the facilities were not kept.  There were several tour buses, some with teenagers who I believe drank and trashed the lobby and bathrooms with no housekeeping in sight.  I couldn't even use the restroom which I needed too because there was no toilet paper, soap or towels..  Maybe its being used more by tour groups?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards