New Jersey
Options

*Linqdz*

Hi Vanessa,
I think I remember seeing crystals hanging from your centerpieces.  Can you please tell me where you purchased your crystals from? 

TIA.
Anniversary

Re: *Linqdz*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    HI Vivianna

You can get these at G&G, this is where I plan on getting mine. Let me know and I can go with you one day. See you tonight!
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kathy,

I did see thse at G&G but they are acrylic and I wasn't too thrilled with the quality.  I want to see if I can get the glass ones but G&G does not carry them. 

See you tonight.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are your centerpieces flowers through your florist? If so, I would ask them because they are providing mine.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lola, I will try that route. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I am just seeing this now. All of the centerpieces were ordered through my florist. Therefore, I have no idea who she rented them from. I'm sorry I can;t be of more help! When I go to my parents house, I'll see if I can look it up and then let you know.
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa, if you can look it up and let me know I would greatly appreciate it.  My email is vivianna629@yahoo.com
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards