New Jersey
Options

Love in Progress Videographer

Hi Ladies,
Has anyone heard of Motoko -Love in Progress Videographer?  I decided to book her, and loved her work on her website.  I did a lot of comparison with other videographers, and I felt that she did the best documentary (it didn't feel fake/posed/boring). Just wondering if anyone has used her before.  I think shes a great artist...

Thanks!

Re: Love in Progress Videographer

• Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was close to booking her, liked her a lot. Only thing was I noticed in a few shots the video was shaky, and when I asked her about it she said "Maybe by the time of your wedding, I'll be a better videographer." ?? Strange response. I think most videographers wear something to help keep the camera still, she does not (at least didn't 1.5 years ago when I was looking). I also thought her style was a little too vintage for me and would go out of style.

Definitely very artistic though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Melissa,
    Motoko does have a vintage feel to her videos, which is good in some moderation.  I watched a few of her full lengths and she does have a variety of approaches. I like how she uses two videographers instead of one so she can capture different angles (that was a major plus for me since I want to see me walking down the aisle and someone else capturing the back of my dress). I didn't see shakiness on her videos she sent me - hopefully its a good sign she got better ;) 

I see you're getting married very soon!  Enjoy the excitement of the next few weeks, and congrats!
  • Options
    MMWorldMMWorld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know about them but we used Creative Video Editing Films.  They were incredible and the work was beyond anything we ever imagined. 

www.CreativeVideoEditing.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards