New Jersey

Limo Prices - Negotiate?

Hey Ladies,
I'm just starting to look at limo companies -- Santos, D&G, Danaro and First Class in particular.  For the most part -- the prices on their webpages seem to be the same.  Is it worth it to try and negotiate a lower price? If so, how much of a discount should I expect?

Or did most of you pay the advertised price?

After 5 months of planning, I'm growing tired of trying to haggle... so I figured I'd ask first.

Thanks in advance,
Catalina

Re: Limo Prices - Negotiate?

• edited December 2011
    I needed the limo for more than the 3.5 hours and they all charge $100/ half hour overtime. By telling them the amount of time I need upfront, I found they would discount the overtime
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I pretty much got the same quotes.  The place I ended up choosing took 200 off since we were getting 2 limos and charged us 150 per limo for an hour of overtime.  If we paid the overtime the day of it would of been 200.

• edited December 2011
    i looked into all of those companies as well. i used town limo, they had the best prices and our driver was great (tony i think). price included tax and tip. their website is very out of date looking so don't let that turn you off
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards