New Jersey
Options

rehersal dinner red bank area?

My brother is getting married in feb in red bank. We are from NY so we don't know too much. Can anyone recommend a place for 50-75 people???
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: rehersal dinner red bank area?

• Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Lincroft Inn
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Buona Sera get's my vote.

If you want to trek into Rumson, check out Salt Creek Grill or Undici
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    cpasqualecpasquale member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buona Sera's is super delicious! I'ts a great Italian restaurant right in Red Bank, and you can book a private room.

Salt Creek Grille, I have heard, is also delicious. But, that is a little ways away from Red Bank.

You could also check out some restaurants in Long Branch, which is about 15 minutes from Red Bank (toward the ocean). You could check out McLoone's Pier House or Charley's Ocean Grille.
    Sept. 2012 May Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon
    Greece (Athens, Mykonos, Naxos, Santorini)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    agu101agu101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buena Sera is a great spot and they have the upstaris private room.  My other favorite is Gaetano's.  You get a private area to yourself, and they do family style or order off the menu.  Food is awesome there!  (http://www.gaetanosredbank.com/red-bank-corporate-parties/).  
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Options
    GiaspoGiaspo member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Love the Salt Creek Grille! 

• Options
    marias2001marias2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually got married at Buona Sera. The room upstairs is beautiful and food and service is 2nd to none. They also have a beautiful room in a wine cellar..so nice. I would have another party there in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a hotel to stay The Oyster Point was beautiful and the Sunday brunch at The Molly Pitcher next door was amazing. My hole family was unfamiliar with the area being from Staten Island and everybody loved it and can't wait to go back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It depends - if you want to stay in Red Bank and be economical, try La Pastaria or Gaetanos, which are BYO and good but reasonable and casual.
    If cost is not an option, try Buona Sera or Pazzo - both great!

As previously posted, nearby but out of town are Salt Creek Grille whick is great or Undici
  • Options
    AugustbrideAugustbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone off to research
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards