New Jersey

TK - IT problems

The IT issues on this site continue... TK continues to eat posts and threads, completely randomly. Rest assured I'm not deleting bona fide threads. :-) The powers-that-be are aware - I think Knot Kathleen is sick of us mods biitching about it. I'll keep you posted if there are any updates.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: TK - IT problems

• I received a TK survey email today regarding how many emails they send you & whatever. I took it that way at the end when they give you a space to comment, I made SURE to mention the horrible glitches on here. Someone help us!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_tk-it-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:4a7d7e19-ef12-4d4f-a05c-9c712b2f0628Post:22b45c55-428e-4a55-9e32-56b70d1b0e6d">Re: TK - IT problems</a>:
    [QUOTE]I received a TK survey email today regarding how many emails they send you & whatever. I took it that way at the end when they give you a space to comment, I made SURE to mention the horrible glitches on here. Someone help us!
    Posted by rlavach[/QUOTE]

Amen!

It's been going on for so long, way past ridiculous, and the lack of a solution is really frustrating. Plus I want the "sort by most recent post" feature back!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards