New Jersey
Options

grrr KNOT rapid posting error msg

"We restrict rapid posting of multiple forum posts for quality reasons. You have already posted a forum post within the last several seconds. Please try again later."

really knot?  you shouldn't be bitchin' at me... you're lucky you have anyone on this damn new format!

Re: grrr KNOT rapid posting error msg

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that's a new one! You're such a post whore allie!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea thats new to me, but I want to know how anyone could post that fast for that error on this BS board.

You are so right, they are lucky.  I want to picket for the old format. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hate that one.  I open in new tabs the posts so of course I have rapid response - what dummies.  Do they really think people are spamming the message board?!
  • Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    i wasn't that fast! 
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that happened to me yesterday when i replied to something, it was the first/only time i posted yesterday....so i was confused.....but it turned out that i replied twice?
    i think when i hit reply, the page didn't reload showing it, so when i was allowed again, i hit reply, then it reloaded, and my post was there twice....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Spamming is typically a huge issue on message forums, I think what helps here is the 3 day waiting period.

The newest marketing tricks going on, are groups of people that exist for hire........that will join message boards and act like one of the crowd, gaining people's acceptance and trust over several weeks, and then start pimping products of the companys that hired them.  CRAZY.  We are dealing with a way to weed these people out on the automotive forum that I moderate.

I agree though, that these week out methods shouldn't interfere with honest members, such as limiting rapid posting.  (I do the same thing with the tabs).
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards