Re: Calling all wine girls....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky this is you Allie :-P I'm here no wine but I'm here, hahah
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm about to dive in.  My husband doesn't think he'll be home before 9 (maybe much later, and it is his birthday) so I'm starting to give up on waiting for his arrival home.
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Cheryl, that really cracked me up!!!!

I'm hanging out waiting for my hair to air dry a bit before I blow dry it... bumpin Friday night!
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here...no wine though.  Gotta concentrate since I got a long boring weekend of intense seminar and studying ahead of me.  Monday night can't come soon enough.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Embarassed

*~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hahaha Cheryl!

I am here. Doing absolutely nothing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Uppereast, Happy Birthday to Hub! :) Sorry he has to work late :(

hehe, Allie you know I love you hahahah
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good thing I just opened a new bottle to help ease the pain of being rejected... haha
    *~allie~*

• Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    wine here!! FI is in CT for work and i had an awful week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Allie...rejected from what?
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

You weren't rejected... she was busting chops... we all like you

• Options
    grace_anngrace_ann member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_calling-wine-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:5273b10f-7726-4fe5-bead-02ebe9be07e4Post:3c20541c-2661-4bcd-a7cb-d9f428cabfef">Re: Calling all wine girls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]umm... since when does a veil go on your a$$??

That is hysterical!!!
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You mean you don't have a pair?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I know she wasn't serious. But is VS really serious with that? veil or tail... either way it's just wrong.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awe Allie, I hope you weren't referring to me...

hehe, uh...i bought those :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_calling-wine-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:5273b10f-7726-4fe5-bead-02ebe9be07e4Post:bcaa8a0f-dabf-42d9-b94e-0a33aba13fa0">Re: Calling all wine girls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awe Allie, I hope you weren't referring to me... hehe, uh...i bought those :(
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

<div>Best $30 you ever spent? I'm sure Dan loooooves them</div>
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    present

what is this veil/tail VS stuff you talk about?
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_calling-wine-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:5273b10f-7726-4fe5-bead-02ebe9be07e4Post:9a9bf9b5-ff8d-479b-9ee5-152b8e47b441">Re: Calling all wine girls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]present what is this veil/tail VS stuff you talk about?
    Posted by cvl105[/QUOTE]

<div><span style="font-size:12px;" class="Apple-style-span"><a style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-size:100%;vertical-align:baseline;background-image:initial;background-repeat:initial;background-attachment:initial;-webkit-background-clip:initial;-webkit-background-origin:initial;background-color:transparent;text-decoration:underline;font-weight:normal;color:#579bc3 !important;border-width:0px;padding:0px;margin:0px;" rel="nofollow" href="http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GK-247059&cgname=OSKEYPTYZZZ&rfnbr=8669&atp=a">http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=GK-247059&cgname=OSKEYPTYZZZ&rfnbr=8669&atp=a</a></span>
    </div>
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    sh*t, they papparazi caught me prancing around in my hotel room before I put my gown on for the wedding!
    ~Chelsea~
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The undies kind of remind me of a unicorn's tail! 

My husband just emailed and he'll be leaving soon, which makes me feel much better about drinking alone (although my official position is that as long as there are two cats here with me, I never drink alone).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well, men do like to chase tails ya know...he gets to hold it when i let him out of his cage...

Uppereast, I agree, 100%, as long as Chloe and Cheeks are around I never drink alone :-P
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Present! About to buy more from the wine place on our block...ahh (small) city life =)
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Cheryl, you actually let yours out of the cage??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_calling-wine-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:5273b10f-7726-4fe5-bead-02ebe9be07e4Post:6d96475d-051e-4e1d-aade-978008bc77ea">Re: Calling all wine girls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cheryl, you actually let yours out of the cage??
    Posted by DS0305[/QUOTE]

He is out of the cage now, i allowed him to go down to see his parents, but he has had a lot of "roam" time so I am going to have to cage him for a bit, well after my birthday...

I gave him a big treat for being a good boy the other day though...

Do you not let yours out? Has he been bad?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://northjersey.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_calling-wine-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:5273b10f-7726-4fe5-bead-02ebe9be07e4Post:8a2be967-b546-4c5d-b8c1-751356cc4cc2">Re: Calling all wine girls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Present! About to buy more from the wine place on our block...ahh (small) city life =)
    Posted by melissa82[/QUOTE]

<div>I think that's one of the best things about living in a walkable place -- ability to get more alcohol without anyone needing to drive!  (Although I've become a big fan of going to Jersey City to get alcohol lately -- Super Buy-Rite is amazing and like a 10-minute drive!)</div><div>
    </div><div>What are you guys drinking by the way?  We're getting low on wine reserves here and I need inspiration for when I buy more.</div>
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Of course mine is caged up now.  I'm miles from home.  Who knows what he could be doing during the next few days if I didn't lock him up in his cage!

If he's been a good boy I'll take him out to play when I get back home.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_calling-wine-girls?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:5273b10f-7726-4fe5-bead-02ebe9be07e4Post:42fac492-d11b-42e0-bf5b-abebcaca8f3b">Re: Calling all wine girls....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Of course mine is caged up now.  I'm miles from home.  Who knows what he could be doing during the next few days if I didn't lock him up in his cage! If he's been a good boy I'll take him out to play when I get back home.
    Posted by DS0305[/QUOTE]

Ahh I never caged him up when I traveled, though that could be an issue, I have to go to eastbumblefuckpensyltucky in June, I'll have to remember to lock him up then
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Currently I'm obsessed with wine you can't find many places... got it at Wine Library in Short Hills area. Mulderbosch chenin blanc and Dr. Knostantin Frank riesling. yummm
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies... just got back from sushi we had a bottle of Monkey Bay Sauvignon Blanc and now i've moved onto yuengling :)

Allie- we were just talking about how Wine Library has a GREAT selection of wine but its 15 mins away :( We had to go to 2 liquor stores tonight to find a decent bottle of cold white wine to bring to dinner.

I have to rec a good wine we had a few weeks ago it's called Simi Sauvignon Blanc... kinda expensive (~$16) but really good...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards