New Jersey
Options

Anyone work with either DJ?

I am looking into Elite Entertainment and A touch of class DJs mostly based on reviews. I have spoken with Elite and have had a wonderful experience so far. They were sooo on top of their game. Was wondering if anyone used either company/or is using either and had any feedback...

TIA!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone work with either DJ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elite on Friday and so far I am extremely happy and have no doubt I will be happy then.  Dominic (my MC) has been awesome with all my email changes, even instant messenging me to go over the final changes.  I met with TOC and they didn't do what Elite did for me in personality but that was just my experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Elite for my wedding in June 2010. They were the only company I looked into and I booked them the first night I saw them at a bridal showcase I liked them so much. I did feel impulsive afterward since I hadn't done any research, and a DJ was a big deal for me because I've been to weddings w/ some terrible DJs, but I am very happy with my choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Touch Of Class for my wedding and they were great!. Mario did my wedding and my guests are still raving about the music. He also did my brohers wedding a few years back (that's where I found TOC). I would highly recommend them
  • Options
    edited December 2011

By the way you can alkso check www.weddingwire.com for reviews on both companies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards