New Jersey
Options

Jaime

Are you in today? How are you holding up?

I think I may get a gel manicure too as one of my nails just decided to break. It's not bad but it will make my regular nails uneven.  I like my nails short so I'm going to also see the deal with this gel manicure.  I've done that in the past but so long ago, I barely remember.

Ugh. I just want to day to be over.

Re: Jaime

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've definitely lost my mind. I was doing something routine and on the phone with another employee and just started crying! WTF! I don't cry. lol. So I go in my bosses office to take a breather and I'm hysterical laughing at myself! I can't take it! I'm feeling that "wanna puke" feeling you've been talking about. We're leaving to come up to NJ tomorrow night.

I just broke a nail - like straight to the bottom so I was thinking about wraps and doing an extension on that one.... With the gels can they do an extension? Do you remember?

Do you have anything left to do?

Weather has been holding strong for the both of us the last two days. :)
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

What is with us both breaking our nails today? My nails are normally short, but I grew them a bit incase. I'm so pissed of all weeks to break. 

I would think you can do extensions on it, I'm not too sure.

I still have to do the programs (they are printed but put a bow through), set up OOT bags, print OOT letter, wrap his groomsmen gifts, assemble my bags, drop off favors, seating chart and stuff at the hall Thurs.  what about you?

Your weather looks picture perfect every site... Mine is scattered thunderstorms :(

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Weather on my iPhone still says sunny and 70 for the 15th! 

I'm going to be punching seating cards on the plane. Isn't that fun? I've got to drop them off on Thursday morning to the venue with everything else, and don't have time between now and then to do them. OOT bags have gotten nixed for us. I really only have 2 couples that are coming from OOT but 11 hotel rooms for family. I don't have the time to get them done. Oh well. 

I'm writing thank you cards to vendors (who are getting tipped) and BP right now at my desk. Nice use of work time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You've got a PM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

LOL that's why because I'm the 14th!!!

OK I will check now

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh! I thought you were Saturday!! I'm sorry girl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, it's still early to be set in stone anyway. Maybe it'll just be pm showers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's true.  I'm still trying not to worry myself yet.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards