New Jersey

affordable wedding dresses?

Hello ladies,

Any good bridal stores in Northern NJ area? I'm looking for a mermaid dress under $1,000..... Besides David's Bridal.

Re: affordable wedding dresses?

• Nordstrom Rack had dresses last time I was there. Try department stores, too.
  • Will do thanks Mercy
  • Definitely check out Russels in Linden.  They have great prices and can totally beat the price of a dress you may find somewhere else.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • Try Arlene's Bridal in Bloomfield.  I got my dress there and it was a little over $500.  
    Married April 27th 2012
  • I got mine from Jae Hee in Englewood.  It wasn't much over $1,000 and its a San Patrick by Pronovias gown.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try park ave bridals in Verona, they have great prices
  • Go to a sample sale!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    205 invited image
    160 are ready to party image
    45 are missing out image
    0 can't find their mailbox image
    RSVP Deadline: October 1, 2012
  • Try Hollywood Bridal in Kenilworth - the ladies there were great.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_affordable-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:52f2172b-b06a-4a80-80ea-9babad1f6c1aPost:9bb854f7-5a4b-4377-9a1d-c69104267626">Re: affordable wedding dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try park ave bridals in Verona, they have great prices
    Posted by lexilue[/QUOTE]
    I got my dress at Park Ave Bridals in Verona also. They have good prices and my consultant made sure to NOT show me anything over my budget.
  • Group USA in Jersey Gardens had some good stuff when I was there last year.  I definitely saw stuff in your price range. 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_affordable-wedding-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:52f2172b-b06a-4a80-80ea-9babad1f6c1aPost:01bc1c36-539b-448b-a8f0-41d5013cc0ad">Re: affordable wedding dresses?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try Hollywood Bridal in Kenilworth - the ladies there were great.
    Posted by abunger[/QUOTE]

I also got my dress here! It was a little over 1000, but the price included alterations.
    If you're willing to go into NYC, then check out R&K Bridal, they have a ton of dresses in all price ranges. I found it a bit overwhelming because you have to grab the dresses yourself and there are SOOO many, but I saw a lot under $1000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try the following"

e-bay

RK Bridal on 39th St in Manhatten.  I got my silk beaded dress there for $399 but had to pay extra for alterations. 

Group USA

Sample sales

buying off the rack

the Klienfeld's blow out sale

Sometimes after prom season you can find stuff at major department stores & off price places like Lohman's & Daffy Dan's but these are not true bridal gowns. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards