New Jersey
Options

I am soo annoyed............

Ok heres the story....... My fiancee friday who is getting married in August was telling my fiancee how his Fiancee told him that I am asking "everyone questions and copying thier ideas". Now let me state the facts about why I am so mad( because usually I dont get mad at peoples gossip or lies/stupidity). I asked this girl a couple of questions about her wedding, like her photographer and how much shes charging her and where  she got her invites from, Thats all I ASKED!!!!!!!!!!! She asked me where I bought the edible cookies from that we gave out to our bridal party at our engagement party!!!! That was all that was said!!! Yesterday when my fiancee and his friends/family went fishing, my fiancee told him he wanted to get the portable cooler chairs for thier attendent gifts(dont ask my why he told him that) but good thing because he was like "WHAT DID MARIA TALK TO DAWN OR SOMETHING BECAUSE SHE SAYS SHE IS COPYING ALL OF DAWNS IDEAS AND THATS WHAT I AM DOING FOR MY GUYS" Now I am sooo pissed and my fiancee was like no I picked them out myself but thats fine I will pick something else so we dont have doubles of something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry really long vent but I am just sooo mad

Re: I am soo annoyed............

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Just ignore it, girls can be so petty sometimes.  Just make sure you don't talk to her about the wedding anymore, and if she asks you questions just tell her you would rather not share your ideas or vendors.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just ignore it best you can. Seems like she's going to just try to start problems regardless
    *~allie~*

• Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Copying off you means you have good ideas and taste!  So what they have 2 chairs- most people need 2..... don't become a Bridezilla!!!
  • Options
    Dribblez13Dribblez13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't let her get you down!!  Just do what you want to do, and don't let her know any of the details!!  Each wedding will be different, and each one will be your own, so just do what you want :) It will be gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls.... i have come to realize that theres no need for me to say anything to her! I am just ignoring the comment
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards