New Jersey
Options

Make up for your wedding

Hi All,

I was married in 2007.  I had De Barkley-Roth do my make-up, she is excellent.  Please let me know if you would like to see pictures of my wedding day.  Here is how you can reach her.

De Barkley-Roth

Professional Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist

Bridal, Events, Film, Television, Print, Fashion,

Photo Shoots, Head Shots, etc.

For more info email: debarkley@optonline.net

Re: Make up for your wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    And why are you waiting 3 years to post this??
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think we'd all love to see pictures of and hear more about your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OTELSGRIFF - Welcome to the boards. While the girls here do appreciate a recommendation from fellow brides, they are extremely opposed to hearing vendors talk about their own services here. It is also against TK policy.

What else did you like about your wedding? Who else do you have a recommendation for? And like CM said, what brought you to the boards today?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    uppereast - i sent you a PM.
  • Options
    otelsgriffotelsgriff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not.  I have posted before.

Deana
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://northjersey.weddings.com/sites/weddings/pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_up-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:55cbb82a-e094-4f80-852b-76f49f476683Post:53e6a58a-f3fd-4f9d-a0aa-f32de136c73e">Re: Make up for your wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not.  I have posted before. Deana
    Posted by otelsgriff[/QUOTE]

<div>That is true.  You also posted this on the Wedding Hair & Makeup board.</div><div>
    </div><div>But otherwise, you joined today and have three posts.  Two here, one there.</div>
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How do you post pictures here?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would delete the post with the email address because you maybe just gave everyone your full name.  Not a great idea.

I think a lot of us are just wondering why two and a half years after your wedding you decided to sign up for a Knot account to promote your hair and makeup person.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was on the knot a couple of years ago, I just re-signed up to check out things for a friend's wedding.  I thought I would post a make-up contact in case anyone was interested.  I am not the vendor.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards