New Jersey

Central/North Jersey Wedding venue

So my fiance and I have now looked at 20 different venues and have yet to completely "fall-in-love" with the place.  Before we finally just pick one, I was hoping someone may have suggestions where to consider.  We are expecting ~150 people, preferably large cocktail hour, preferably some outdoor grounds, price range up to $150pp for a Saturday night in July.

Thanks!

Re: Central/North Jersey Wedding venue

• The Estate at Florentine Gardens would be in your price/guest minimum range if you considered anything other than a Saturday night.  

It would be helpful if you listed the places you looked.
  • What kind of space did you have in mind?  Elegant, rustic, simple, on the water, etc.?
  • Check out the Stony Hill Inn in Hackensack.  We had a great experience with them.
    ExerciseMilestone image
  • We are looking for a classic, elegant traditional look.  Location wise we are pretty much open to anything at this point.
  • Brooklake Country Club, Florham Park NJ.....its beautiful!
  • I don' t know how much it is but the Palace at Somerset is beautiful.

The Somerset Hills Hotel off Route 78 is also lovely.

Shockingly, the elks lodge on Route 28 in Bridewater is very nice & very cheap.  It has a roundish room with floor to ceiling windows looking at woods.

The Madison Hotel in Convent Station is gorgeous. 

• The Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank is all of those things! Not sure of pricing for that time of year but it's a beautiful venue with really great photo opps between the lobby & the view of the Navesink River. I think their ballroom holds up to 200 people. Good luck!
  • edited March 2012

Hey

I booked my wedding at the Windsor Ballroom in East Windsor.

Here are their current savings if you book by the end of April.

Book wedding dates through 3/31/13 for $45-$59 pp

Book all 2013 wedding dates for 2012 prices

Book all 2014 wedding dates for 2013 prices

Great savings and I have to say that the Windsor Ballroom is amazing. My July 2013 wedding is about 120 pp.  You get so much food the dance floor is huge and they have a great area for cocktail hour (its huge). If you book with them say you were referred by Kara my wedding is July 13, 2013. When you say that you were referred by someone we BOTH get discounts. Let me know if you have questions and Good Luck.

• seasons? the graycliff?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards