New Jersey
Options

V Beam

Hi Ladies!

I know a bunch of my friends are going to ask how it went, so I thought I'd share it with you too!  Just wanted to let you know I went for my first (out of two) treatments to treat a red, very visible (ie can't cover it with foundation) broken blood vessel on my nose.  The laser that was used is called "V Beam" and to my surprise it didn't hurt at all!  I guess the anticipation was killing me. 

My nose is a tiny bit swollen in the area that was treated but I can already see a huge difference. The vessel on my nose were literally branching out and now its just a tiny dot (which will hopefully get better on the second try). 

I paid $150 for two small areas in Millburn. 
- Sparkles

Re: V Beam

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad the procedure worked out for you! Thanks for sharing!!! I really would like to get something done on my varicose vein
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards