New Jersey
Options

The final stalk

Multiple sources of weather! Can't.stop.looking.

Re: The final stalk

• Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, that's a tough one... I checked constantly even though it isn't updated very often. 

How are you feeling?
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am feeling better, thanks. Not 100% but my throat is SO much better. I think I will make it to the wedding after all. Tongue out
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Where's Shara when you need her? I was full time weather stalking with her meteorologist FI.  For some reason I trusted him more than the news.

I can't believe how close you are!! I do not miss those days of worrying about snow.  I was thinking about that the other day.  This year I couldn't care less, but last year I was always thinking about snow.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Snow can be pretty! As long as it's not a blizzard of freezing rain you'll be fine. But I can imagine how you're feeling my ceremony is outside in August and I'm already weather stalking...well at least I was comparing the date of my wedding to last years and it poured!!! But the next day was absolutly perfect I went to see the venue and asked if there is any way I could buy the weather LOL

Keeping fingers crossed for a beautiful winter wedding!

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards