New Jersey

Anyone use the Amish Outlaws for their wedding?

I'm curious how much they charge. Thanks!

Re: Anyone use the Amish Outlaws for their wedding?

• Since they are a bar band I epxect it will be a lot. 

Seriously, you want Amish Outlaws at your Wedding?  really? I just don't see them being able to play most wedding standards. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_anyone-use-amish-outlaws-their-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:5fb745da-65b4-48f9-b628-267e1f52ad10Post:0b6565e1-dfaf-44a1-af8a-5aee713bc627">Re: Anyone use the Amish Outlaws for their wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since they are a bar band I epxect it will be a lot.  Seriously, you want Amish Outlaws at your Wedding?  really? I just don't see them being able to play most wedding standards. 
    Posted by dalm0m[/QUOTE]

Actually, I used a bar band and they were much cheaper than a tyoical wedding band. Some people don't want the "wedding standards" played at their weddings.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Yes, I want a bar band. The best weddings I have been to have had bar bands. Little Spitfire, who did you use if you don't mind me asking? 
  • I used Aisle Five. They were awesome, and our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing at our wedding!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I went to a wedding that had the flying muther brothers and it was so much fun.  it was like dinner, dancing and a show all in one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I looked into them playing my 30th Birthday a few years ago and I want to say it was over $3000, I could be wrong though. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_anyone-use-amish-outlaws-their-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:5fb745da-65b4-48f9-b628-267e1f52ad10Post:0b6565e1-dfaf-44a1-af8a-5aee713bc627">Re: Anyone use the Amish Outlaws for their wedding?</a>:
    [QUOTE] Seriously, you want Amish Outlaws at your Wedding?  really? I just don't see them being able to play most wedding standards. 
    Posted by dalm0m[/QUOTE]

<div>I think bar bands are actually getting into the wedding scene a bit more.  A friend of mine had the Benjamins at heres and it was hands down the most fun wedding I've ever been to.  They played a bunch of oldies, current stuff, and even some polka for the Polish side of the family!!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards