New Jersey

Bridal Reflections Discounted Store Credit, NYC

Hi Ladies,

I haven't posted anything since my June wedding and I totally need to post my reviews, but I wanted to jump on as a quick favor to my best friend.  She unfortunately has called off her planned September wedding.  Among other things, she had already ordered her dress.   Luckily, Bridal Reflections is willing to keep the dress as a sample and told her the deposit can now be used as a transferable store credit.  Her store credit is a value of $2600, but she would be happy to sell it for $2000, which is like getting $600 dollars off your dress.  Bridal Reflections, http://www.bridalreflections.com/ has 3 locations, one in Manhattan, and two in Long Island, Carle Place and Massapequa.  If anyone is interested in buying the store credit to use for their dress, please contact me by email, [email protected]

Hope all your planning is going well. 

Thanks,

Kiera

Re: Bridal Reflections Discounted Store Credit, NYC

• edited December 2011
     I went to the Bridal Reflections on 5th Ave last week.  i didnt find my dress there, but they have a HUGE selection.  (it was a bit fancy for me...our wedding is more casual) 

I'm not sure if the person using the credit would have to use your friend's consultant, but i had Lynn and she was BEYOND sweet.  she was SO helpful and she was sincerely bummed out that she couldnt find something for me.  i def recommend making an appointment with her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards