New Jersey
Options

jason rhee/your cinematic wedding

Hi Jersey Brides!!

I was just wondering if any of you had used or met with these vendors and could give me some feedback.  Any comments or information would be a big help!

Thanks!

I couldn't tell you the day that I fell in love...but fall I did...head over heels in fact...Can't wait until I marry the love of my life.

Re: jason rhee/your cinematic wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    both have been mentioned on here with very positive reviews.
    M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
    TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
    6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used your cinematic wedding, and we're very happy with our video....
    michael was great to work with, and captured all the important moments......
    he worked with us to get the package we wanted, and it was in my budget....he sent us our highlight video a few days after our wedding (got it while we were on our honeymoon) and our full video and raw footage came about a month after our wedding.....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jason for our wedding in October. He is very responsive and attentive. we took our e-pics with him and he was great and we love our album that we got.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Jason Rhee for our wedding next June. He responds very quickly to all emails, and answered all our questions that we had, his pricing is very reasonable and you get alot from his packages.  We are very excited to be working with him and know that we made a great choice in booking him!
  • Options
    berbmberbm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jason is doing my wedding in November of this year.  I'm actually really psyched to have him doing our pictures.  He's a doll, has been very responsive, does beautiful work and is not a hard seller (very important to me as that just turns me right off). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked your cinematic wedding.  I loved his style and when danielles highlight reel made me cry I knew I had my guy! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the guy i met from your cinematic wedding really rubbed me the wrong way. i wasn't overly impressed with the clips anyway, but obviously the price is good. we're going with kristen o'gorman, who just launched lasting memories productions. vimeo.com/kristenogorman.

love jason rhee's work! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jason is great.  I just used him for my wedding this past weekend. I'll post a longer review when I get my proofs, etc. but numerous guests commented on how great he was and referred to him as a photo ninja cause he was everywhere.  My husband has a huge family and he was great with making sure we got through all those posed shots the family wanted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would agree with all the comments about Jason Rhee. I booked him for my wedding next May. He has been really great to work with so far. Pictures were really important to FI and I and we really liked the work he showed us. We felt really comfortable and relaxed meeting with him and I think that will translate into the pictures. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had Jason Rhee and he was definitely one of the best decisions I made in choosing vendors.  He was completely awesome and everyone was impressed by how great he was to work with.  I agree with what everyone else has to say about him and you do get a lot out of your packages from him.  Now I'm just waiting for my proofs to come...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hop on this post late.  We used Jason for our wedding on 6/12 and he just posted some teaser pics.  I think they came out great.  He was so super nice and did everything we asked of him.  He's great at responding to emails quickly and he showed up early on the day of the wedding.  Like Spiller said, the "Ninja" comment is a good description. Our guests commented too on how he was everywhere and how great he was.  Here's the link to our pics:

http://go748.wordpress.com/2010/06/12/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards