New Jersey
Options

Photographer Spreadsheet Update

So I have kindly offered to try to update the wonderful Photographer Spreadsheet that  MrsDavis started back in the day.  Though I as well as the other knotties need your help.  We need to update costs, as well as add new photographers and take off the bad ones.  Help me out by emailing/pming or even leaving it in the post if you want to add someone, feel someone needs to be remove (if you are removing EMAIL OR PM ONLY as theknut can see that as bashing), if you have updated pricing on photographers you used, are on here but their prices went up and want to send it to me thats great too.

Here is the current spreadsheet.  http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pXpE3HK2N6G_EANWFc0GCIA&output=html

My email is browneyedgrrl80 (at) aol, I am not going to rush to do this immediately, but on bored time, I will update.

(See the MG's can be non-snarky crazy bytches, well no I am all of those but eh I can try right)

Re: Photographer Spreadsheet Update

• Options
    edited December 2011

I still think you should turn it into a wiki page... so then many people can update it.  :)

imageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats up to Jaime Christina, I am just updating, she is handling the rest LOL :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's a wiki page?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Its a website basically... but many people can access it and alter it.  It keeps track of who edits and everything. 

I just had to make one for a grad class with a group... so they are fresh in my mind.  It was easy.  Free ones are all over... we used this one.  http://www.wikispaces.com/
    imageimage
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you add Angela Pilat. I used her for b-pics so I don't know wedding pricing but they came out AMAZING!!!
  • Options
    JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I bookmarked, and FI and I will check it out when we are both awake. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2011

hi cheryl

please add Lindsey Farina Bowlin - www.lindseysphotography.net
    Prices start at $1500

I used her and love her to pieces!

She does boudoir, wedding and trash the dress pics!

• Options
    dmoney79dmoney79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i used schroder photography www.schroderphotography.com
    not sure really what his starting prices are, when i booked him he had a create your own package thing, then he went to pre prices packages, and now he's back to create your own.....
    i had 10 hours, pics online, rights to the pictures, bridal album and 2 parent albums, and 11x14 picture for about $3100 i think?
    when he had the pre priced packages up similar packages were around the same price

does this spreadsheet include videographers too?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can add me to the Chris Jorda listing
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I e-mailed you mine :)
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just a thought -- might it be worthwhile for people to send in pricing info for people they looked at but didn't use? (I guess if the reason they didn't use them -- price too high, not available on the date, wanted different things, etc. wouldn't cause reservations about others using them).  If there's no name listed, there's no endorsement that the person is good, and it might make the list more comprehensive.  I'm sure the list will be greatly expanded now because a lot of the info was quite old, but it is odd to see a list of NJ photographers that doesn't include Marie Labbancz, for example.  

I don't know if that's the direction we would want to go in or not -- just a thought.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls! MB you were my first! haha.  I'm saving all of these and will update hopefully sometime next week, as my only free day,  unless I slack on continuing to write thank yous on Friday :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using someone who isnt too well known, Ronald G. Chicken. He works out of Stanhope and will travel. His packages start at $900 for just a DVD of the photos. He will work with you on the prices and packages. He made us our own package so we could get exactly what we wanted to in our budget. My cousin and aunt both used him for their weddings and he was great!

Heather And Stephen

10-2-10

• Options
    laur1019laur1019 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Daniel J, I think he starts at 3,500. We also looked at blackdog photog. in hoboken bc FI's brother used them, but started at 4,500 and just not that into them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Christina- I'm all for several people updating it... But I think there's too much risk if just anyone can update it. I think we'd have vendors adding themselves and give A++++ reviews. Or someone would delete it like Cher's pics.

If we do a google doc, I think you can give "admin" access to multiple people. So we can have a few knotties who update it once it's up there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That spreadsheet is a great idea!
    We are using In Any Event Productions for photo and video.
    http://www.inanyeventproductions.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for doing this. This is very helpful!  I can't wait to look them all up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards