New Jersey
Options

Gable Boxes

Where's the cheapest place to buy these? I looked at a few websites.
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Gable Boxes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think people have used Nashville Wraps or something like that a lot Tif.  You getting married again? lol
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try papermart. They are pretty cheap and really good to work with. I didn't buy Gable Boxes but I got my take-out boxes and some other supplies from them.
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_gable-boxes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:6b84426e-aff1-4db8-bca4-85021cbb84f4Post:245bb56c-143b-4327-8a80-e4493cd1fc30">Re: Gable Boxes</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think people have used Nashville Wraps or something like that a lot Tif.  You getting married again? lol
    Posted by cvl105[/QUOTE]

LOL- I need favor boxes for the prom I'm planning.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did nashville wraps
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those kids are very lucky to have someone with so much expertise planning!  Our prom favors and decor were so half-a$$ed (granted, my proms took place back in the dark ages).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards