New Jersey
Options

Bathroom Baskets

I know we've done this before but the knot is NOT letting me search. So frustrating to do this again...but what are you putting in your bathroom baskets or what did you? MGs - what was used and what wasn't ? :)

Re: Bathroom Baskets

• Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FMIL put everything under the sun in our baskets, Here are the things I remember:
    Advil, Aleve, Pepto, Immodium, Ice Packs, First-Aid kit, sewing kit, lint roller, tide-to-go pens, tooth picks, disposable tooth brushes, combs, scope, spray deodorant, moisturizer, lip balm, q-tips and that is all I can remember for now.  She is also putting a basket of flip flops in the women's bathroom.  

I asked her to do this, because she felt like she wasn't doing anything and she ran with it.  One less thing for me to do, Yay!

Hope this helps
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just bought some stuff for mine, also remember not every venue allows tylenol/asprin etc so you need to check with them first.

Here is what I have so far:

Little first aid kits
    Spray deodorants
    Gum
    Mouth Wash
    Lint rollers
    Sewing Kits
    Clear Nail Polish
    Nail Files
    Hair ties
    Nail Glue
    Tissues
    Lotion
    Shout wipes
    Tampons
    Liners
    Tums
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What if your reception is at a hotel and the bathrooms are in the lobby?
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I never heard of a venue not allowing aspirin, thats crazy.  You have great stuff on your list,  that is all the stuff I couldn't remember, my FMIL put so much stuff I couldn't remember it all.  

Usually there are a different set of bathrooms for the lobby and the halls, but if there isn't then you may not want to put a basket, or just do it and put your names on it and hope that strangers don't take from it.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards