Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

wedding processional?

How long is an average wedding processional?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wedding processional?

• Depends on the length of the aisle and how many people are involved. There's really no definite answer. Do you need to know so you can plan your music accordingly? Do you have someone performing live music, or will you be asking a friend to play a CD?
  • We were fortunate with our processional. My cousins were playing dh's electric guitars(the song "Always With Me, Always With You" and they assured me that they will stop at the appropriate time, or keep it going. . .It was perfect. My cousin had attended a wedding where the live musicians(they were students, not professionals) didn't know how to stop mid-song appropriately, so they just played until the end of the song. . .FIVE MINUTES LATER!Anyway, I'd ask the venue coordinator(church or wherever you are getting married), and if you are having live musicians, ask them when if they can stop at an appropriate spot. good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Yeah I was going to either have one of our favorite Dave Matthews Songs play and it about 5 minutes and 30 seconds long. Or I was going to hire a flutest I know to play because she would know when to stop and go on cue.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards