New Jersey
Options

hall recommendations

hi ladies! it's been a while since I've been back on this board... busy life with my growing belly!

anyway.. i'm looking to get any recommendations (in middlesex/union counties) for a hall (VWF or any place similiar) that will allow catering to be brought in... trying to stay inexpensive.

TIA!

Re: hall recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's an Elks Lodge in Cranford right off South Avenue
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats on the baby! Just wanted to say that, I don't have any rec's sorry.

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rahway VFW or Kenilworth Hall
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Masonic Temple in Rahway is extremely nice- we had our engagement party there and it was gorgeous. They allow outside catering- your best bet is to contact The Waiting Room catering in Rahway as the owner runs all the events for the Mason's. Good luck!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Italian American Club in North Brunswick

Adams AC in North Brunswick

There is a fire hall in Franklin too but I forgot where.
  • Options
    gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is an Elks lodge in North Brunswick that is right by Farrington Lake.  I've never been but I've seen signs. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    American Legion in Milltown.  They're very easy to work with and inexpensive, though it's a casual place...but I'm not sure what you're looking to use it for!  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards