New Jersey
Options

the rosewood

FI and I went to look at The Rosewood in Edison (formerly The Victorian Manor) today and we were actually pleased with what we saw.  Has anyone heard any reviews or been to The Rosewood since the change of management? I had been to the Victorian Manor for an event and would have never considered it for our reception but they have changed a lot of things and are still in the process of upgrading things.  Opinions?
Anniversary

Re: the rosewood

• Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with the I would have never even considered it as the Victorian Manor.  We went to see the Rosewood.  We had a little tasting of appetizers ..the food was great.  I know they are owned by the same people who own the English Manor and Crystal Point Yacht Club which both do great weddings.  The thing we were concerned with were some details that needed renovating still and she wasn't sure if they would be renovated in time for our wedding.  There was a lot of "trust me" to do this and that... and my parents weren't comfortable with that.  The price is unbelieveable for that amount they give though.
  • Options
    gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of taking them up on the tasting of the appetizers.  I really like what they did with the place so far. I always felt bad for the Victorian Manor because it was not an ugly ugly place... it just needed some TLC.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding there in June. The food was good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards