New Jersey
Options

wedding present?

We received a present today from my 1/2 brother. He is coming to the wedding but there was no note with the gift. Should I assume this our wedding present? Do I send a thank you note now or wait?

Re: wedding present?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Send a thank you now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't send any thank you's before the wedding. I will send them once I get the cards from our photographer.  People don't know the difference. Don't stress about it now. You have enough to worry about getting done. That's just my opinion.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    melissamchiumelissamchiu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Well, because our guest list was so lengthy, I did start sending out thank-you's before the wedding....particularly to those guests who sent gifts and weren't coming.  This way I had some already done and out of the way.  Just my way of doing things though...not sure if it's "right"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_wedding-present?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:86a8ae7e-2808-423d-abf8-2013b3ea77e8Post:cc9531e9-5f4a-43df-809c-28d27bde520e">Re: wedding present?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't send any thank you's before the wedding. I will send them once I get the cards from our photographer.  People don't know the difference. Don't stress about it now. You have enough to worry about getting done. That's just my opinion.
    Posted by cvl105[/QUOTE]

This is what I did. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards