New Jersey

Last day of the Olympics! Hallelujah!

Not that I don't absolutely love the U.S. and any type of situation that proves the U.S. is still THE BEST and on top of the world (more or less), but I'm SO glad today's the last day of the Olympic games.  It's been too long since I've seen a new episode of The Office, Grey's Anatomy... oh, and not too mention some of my new favorite shows: The Middle, Modern Family, and Cougar Town.  I don't understand why even though the Olympics are on NBC, ABC can't just suck it up and show new episodes of their shows!  GAH!  I'm starting to go into withdrawal! 

Anyone else?  No?  Just me?... alright...  haha
image 182 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing the fun
image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Last day of the Olympics! Hallelujah!

• Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Totally agree. I am not interested in the olympics. I'd much rather have a new episode of Grey's any day.

• edited December 2011

Today's the last day? No!!!! I actually enjoy watching it all!

Other networks don't air new shows because most people do watch the Olympics.

~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_last-day-of-olympics-hallelujah?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:87222a5e-606a-4353-8778-b013ea2b5c33Post:cd2c0c97-cb9d-4ff5-b44d-21904b1a875f">Re: Last day of the Olympics! Hallelujah!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Totally agree. I am not interested in the olympics. I'd much rather have a new episode of Grey's any day.
    Posted by Lola Minnie[/QUOTE]

Me too! I didn't realize it was a repeat until I tried to play the DVR at 9:30 to skip commercials. lol
  • edited December 2011
    What??? No more curling for 4 whole years????
  • edited December 2011
    lol thank g-d!!!!
  • goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I am actually sad that it is over..I love watching the Olympics.  
  • edited December 2011
    I love watching the Olympics
  • DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I enjoy the Olympics as well!  Really sad that USA lost to Canada in hockey :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards