New Jersey
Options

Weather Craziness

So I've gotten to that point where I begin stalking the weather Haha. Any one have experience doing this? Whats the likelihood the prediction will be the actual?

Re: Weather Craziness

• Options
    LolyalyssaLolyalyssa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are too far out to get a good read.

Best thing to do is make friends with someome who lives in the Midwest.  Whatever their weather is, you will have the same a couple days later (depending how far west they are).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol smart choice!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still stalking mine and it keepss changing! so annoying
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie I have a feeling you'll have really nice weather

http://www.accuweather.com/us/nj/garfield/07026/forecast-details.asp?fday=4#
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Could I stalk for October??? lol
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you need to come up with backup plans or anything in case it rains?  If not, I'd probably wait until much closer to the date if you can -- otherwise you'll just drive yourself crazy.

I personally find that accuweather.com is more accurate than weather.com for what it's worth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_weather-craziness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8791eb46-a3ec-4f9a-a208-a2b6d429d008Post:65b11477-9443-46cf-bb5b-2dad027bc21d">Re: Weather Craziness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could I stalk for October??? lol
    Posted by Denise91980[/QUOTE]

Yes you can it's called farmers almanac LOL

<a href="http://www.farmersalmanac.com/">http://www.farmersalmanac.com/</a>
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Farmers Almanac! Hehe.

I know it doesnt matter but I still stalk.   Agreed about accuweather. Much better.
  • Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, it is too early to tell, it will change a bunch of times most likely before then.  But I agree with uppereast, I find accuweather.com to be more accurate than weather.com

Don't drive yourself crazy, whatever happens is going to happen and you can't do anything about the weather!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If accuweather is more reliable than I am VERY happy. Accuweather has sunny and 77... weather.com has cloudy and 74. I would much prefer sun.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked the weather so much the week of our wedding. I mean, whatever it will be it will be, but I just wanted to know. Of three different forecasts, they all changed every day and not one of them was right even the day before. Everyone kept telling me all different things they heard. Then others would just tell me it wasn't going to snow no matter what they heard, haha. I remember flipping on the weather at the hotel the morning of, and they were reporting that the snow would start in an hour or so meanwhile I was seeing white outside the window.

In short, take it all with a grain of salt!
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I stalked the weather like crazy before my wedding.  In the end, there's nothing you can do about the weather, and no matter what you'll end up having a beautiful day.  Just try not to stress too much over it.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards