New Jersey
Options

Venue help

A friend of mine is getting married.  She's looking for a place in northern or central nj that she can have her own catering company come in.  She's looking to spend around 50/head (without the catering).  Anyone know of any pretty places that will do this?
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Venue help

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ridgewood Woman's Club, Glen Ridge Woman's Club, Montclair Art Museum.

My one requirement for a venue was that I wanted to bring in my own caterer. I ended up at Ridgewood because it was just closer and easier to get to from my church.
  • Options
    JennM31JennM31 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry i dont know of any.

But your siggy is adorable and Congrats and your baby.. Hope all is well
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dana, I have no suggestions but I MISSED any post that might have mentioned Carys had arrived! Congratulations to everyone!
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people is she planning on inviting?

I think most places that allow outside catering charge a site fee, not by the head.  But even so, knowing how many need to fit is helpful (and that way we can figure out cost per person).
  • Options
    viviannacviviannac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Dana,

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for the venue but I noticed your ticker and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS.  Love the new siggy pic, its adorable.  Hope all is well with you and your new baby girl. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! :)  She has arrived, Carys Judith, 8 lb 8 oz on 3/11 :) via c section boooo

as for the wedding question, she is inviting 220.....
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards