New Jersey

Humor me: another Social Security q?

I'm just not going to have the time to visit a Social Security office in person to change my last name, so I'm going to mail in the form (along with my marriage license and my passport).

Two questions:

1. Does it matter which SS office I send it to?

2. Do I need to include a self-addressed, stamped envelope, so they can return my passport and marriage license to me?

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards