New Jersey

Boy did I luck out...

We had our engagement pictures done yesterday on a gorgeous day at Van Saun. Last week when I saw that it was raining this weekend, I was nervous, but as the week progressed and the start of the rainfall was pushed back, I was allowing myself to get excited.

Looking at today, I just see how close we were to a rain-filled picture day. Although, I do say, I love rainy days-went to the movies, the bookstore, and now we are relaxing watching tv.
~He is the best part of my day~ Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Boy did I luck out...

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Sweet! Can't wait to see them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• we are going to take some wedding pictures at van saun  park! please share when you get your pictures!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Will do. When are you going? Definitely make sure you go to the Washington Gardens by lots 5 & 6. It was beautiful!
  • Yes, please share!  We are in the area and I didn't even think of Van Saun!
  • Yea I mean, I had only been there to play softball and go to the zoo, but when I saw they had a garden, I thought maybe it would be a good place, even if just to have nice outdoorsy pictures. But the garden area was way more than I could have hoped for. It was as if it was a whole other park! I am really glad we chose that spot.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards