New Jersey
Options

Introduction

Hello everyone - 

I joined the Nest years ago when I bought a townhouse for decorating ideas and money saving tips in those forums. I haven't posted there in a long time - but the account is still here. (And I'm not sure what my join date is cause I can't find it. 2004 maybe?)

However, one of my closest friends recently got engaged and has asked me to be her maid of honor. I'm also a bridesmaid in July for another close friend. I just wanted to say 'hi' and might post some questions/join in on discussions to help them with their planning as it comes up.

Her wedding (where I am the MOH) is in December at a location in Florham Park (not the Park Savoy though - I just don't remember the name of it. A country club?) The July wedding is at - something with the word "Mountain Lakes" in it - owned by Frungillo caterers? (I might be making that last part up. Not really sure)

About myself? I'm a web designer for a large institution, and a ballroom dancer. I have two Boston Terriers - Tuffy is the name of my 14 year old Boston Terrier.  I'm 26.

I think I covered everything. Hi everyone!
image Tuffy
RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010

Re: Introduction

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards