New Jersey
Options

PSA: Great prices for vases, ribbon, and other floral supplies!

If anyone needs ANY type of floral supplies (vases, votives, river rocks, ribbon, etc.) go to Mueller's Floral Supply in Newark.  My florist suggested I purchase my 6x6 cube centerpiece vases from there because he said that it would be cheaper buying them from Mueller's than using the ones that he supplies.

The cube vases I bought were literally 1/2 to 1/3 the price of everywhere else I saw them.  I also bought ribbon and river rocks there for MUCH cheaper than other stores and the people who were there were REALLY helpful and very friendly.

If you do happen to go there, be aware that if you buy items by the case, you get discounted prices... the cube vases were marked at $8.80 per piece, but by getting them by the case (6 per case) they cost just $4.40 a piece. 

Mueller's address is 156 Central Ave in Newark (right at the corner of MLK Jr. Blvd). 
image 182 Invited
image 0 Are ready to party!
image 0 Will be missing the fun
image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: PSA: Great prices for vases, ribbon, and other floral supplies!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Peaches, do you perchance know the type of ribbon? I use Midori pretty exclusively and would love to see if I can get a better deal on it.

Julia
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if they have Midori.  If you give them a call they'll definitely be able to tell you... (973) 621-7555.

They carry a lot of differnet types and brands of ribbon... satin (single-faced and double-faced), organza, velvet, etc, but I'm really not 100% sure about the Midori.  I don't recall seeing it, but that could just be because I wasn't looking! 

Good luck!  :-)
    image 182 Invited

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Peaches !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No problem!!  I hope you ladies have good luck finding what you need there... it really is a great place with amazing prices.  In fact, I'm going back there later on this week to pick up some more things.
    image 182 Invited

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards