New Jersey
Options

prewedding knots

my stomach is in knots. getting married friday.   any suggestions on how to stay calm? haha.  im at work and people are brining it up and im like tearing up as they talk to me.  this is not good ladies lol

Re: prewedding knots

• Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Take long walks, breathe, and clear your head, things will be great!
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya - I'm getting very anxious myself, mostly about the walking down the aisle part.

Imagrl, I can't stop looking at the weather that I'm driving myself crazy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have anything left to do? Are you crying because you're happy or nerves? Our wedding is on Sunday and I honestly just can't wait! I've still got to finish our seating cards, but I can't wait for this week to be over.

Ditto - trying not to weather stalk anymore. It's making me crazy trying to predict it.
  • Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

im done, just little things.

im happy and nervous. lola,  what is with this rain crap? thats stressing me out!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_prewedding-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8c757a76-9eed-4b65-ad80-63cae054405fPost:47dbd273-7a27-444c-b0d0-3f1381a9cf30">Re: prewedding knots</a>:
    [QUOTE]im done, just little things. im happy and nervous. lola,  what is with this rain crap? thats stressing me out!
    Posted by imagrl10[/QUOTE]

Weather.com has us leaning with rain but accuweather has a possibilty of a thunderstorm.  My fi wants me to stop looking until Wed. He feels that will be more accurate.

I think my stomach just turned in knots looking at 4 days on our tickers... ahh!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is it weird that I'm nervous for you when I see your 4 days left?  I can't help but think OMG I won't know what to do with myself at 4 days to go LOL I don't  think I will be able to concentrate at work...
    Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i keep checking it too.. it says 30% chance.  i relaly hope not because you need to go to the castle and i have my park for pictures
    what do you have left to do?  4 days left on the ticker made me more nervous
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    Try not to stress do things that make you happy/feel good. I was nervous about being up on the alter for the whole hour and honestly it went SO fast I couldn't believe it. I also had to tug at my dad like four times walking down the asile to get him to move slowly. Just don't be nervous be excited to take it all in!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_prewedding-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8c757a76-9eed-4b65-ad80-63cae054405fPost:f1fef6be-c74c-4e1d-95fd-9484471c41b9">Re: prewedding knots</a>:
    [QUOTE]i keep checking it too.. it says 30% chance.  i relaly hope not because you need to go to the castle and i have my park for pictures what do you have left to do?  4 days left on the ticker made me more nervous

My bm just called to say she feels good about our weather because now it's only scattered thunderstorm, not just rain. 

I still have to assemble the OOT bags, pick up favors & seating chart (drop them off Thurs probably).  That's really it - nothing too major.  What about you?
  • Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have to drop off thank you bags at the hotel, drop off favors, and just set up my house.  thats really it.  im at work today and cant focus. im so nervous.  i really hope it doenst rain.  it can rain once we are in cocktail
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_prewedding-knots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8c757a76-9eed-4b65-ad80-63cae054405fPost:4d71657e-2499-4562-9547-85afa7c9bd69">Re: prewedding knots</a>:
    [QUOTE]i have to drop off thank you bags at the hotel, drop off favors, and just set up my house.  thats really it.  im at work today and cant focus. im so nervous.  i really hope it doenst rain.  it can rain once we are in cocktail

When is your last day at work? Mine is tomorrow.   I almost wish I took these two days off to just chill out
  • Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tomorow also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards