New Jersey
Options

Seating Chart Poster

Hey ladies and gents,

Did anyone DIY a seating chart poster rather than using seating cards?  If you DIY-ed it, would you be able to share your template & let me know what vendor you used to print it out?

I've seen websites/vendors that can make it for you, but it's too expensive IMO.  I've seen them being made/sold for at least $100 and up.  I don't have that kind of extra $ laying around to use it.

TIA.

Re: Seating Chart Poster

• Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started making a poster layout in PowerPoint, but it's probably going to be 8.5 x 11.  I want to make it in a bigger size.  If there's a way to make it bigger in PowerPoint, advice is appreciated.  Not so techy in using some programs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought about purchasing it and theres a place in wayne nj that quoted me 150 for it so I thought I would just do the seating cards because its a lot cheaper. But, I am definitly not good at doing things of that nature on the computer
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW we are getting married on March 26, 2011.... :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay Congrats date twin :)

Yeah, anything more than $50 is too much. hehe.  Trying to DIY that and programs, so it's been hard learning how to do all these techy things.  
  • Options
    hcer0708hcer0708 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There was a seller on Esty that would make it and send it to you in a pdf file. I believe it was $30.00. Not sure how much it would cost to have it printed though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a template on this website under Reception, Seating Chart. You might be able to work with it, I haven't tried to do this yet. Good Luck!
    http://weddings.shanbritedesigns.com/templates.htm
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies.
    This is perfect!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Use PowerPoint to create a jpg file.

For printing, check out www.mpix.com; professional level printing.  You can also print on canvas, which has a nice look too.
    Kate ~ Mommy to Matthew 3/29/07 & Kylie 12/30/08 & Chase 3/31/11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    would you mind telling me the name of the place you were quoted Wayne? I was also looking into this and didnt find anything less then $250
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Annie - Not sure if you're still looking, but I designed one based on a few that I had seen (it looks different than the ones girls have already replied to you about).  I have a portrait and landscape version.  Let me know if you'd like the templates and I can email them to you.
    image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards