New Jersey
Options

For all of you teachers out there!

Please let me know if anyone hears about any elementary special ed openings for the remainder of this school year or the beginning of next.  My FI is looking for a special ed job he just got his certification.

Also if your school needs substitute teachers please let me know.  He is just starting to apply for substitute positions now.   

FI is certified in special ed K-5.  We live in Union County but he is willing to travel.

Thanks!
Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: For all of you teachers out there!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I teach in West Orange and just saw a per diem special ed opening starting next month...

PM me your email if you are intrested and I will send you over the posting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_of-teachers-out-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8e2e2845-a8d4-4aa9-a859-987ab1ddd5b1Post:bd16de48-8bda-40f8-9a3e-6c94dead15bd">Re: For all of you teachers out there!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, I teach in West Orange and just saw a per diem special ed opening starting next month... PM me your email if you are intrested and I will send you over the posting!
    Posted by KTheobald13[/QUOTE]

just sent you a PM thanks!
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure Chatham is still accepting subs
  • Options
    lynzandgreg1lynzandgreg1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell you FI to look at njhire.com

Also what I do is visit the NJ Board of Education website and search the schools by district. I visit the district websites and look under Employment Opportunities to see if anything is available. I have applied for several positions that way in the past month.

I know Paterson needs subs but that maybe too far for him. That is where I sub.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sub in North Brunswick and they are always willing to take new subs!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

• Options
    lisab711lisab711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are always looking for subs in Hillside, NJ and my school only has one male spec ed teacher! They hire within and sub rate is decent so tell him to get his sub papers in...Plus right by you guys : )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great thank you so much lisa!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lady I pmed you back
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My son is in a private special ed school in Middlesex County, and I know the commission, along with our local district had openings on the NJ hire page. Also, what about the newer school in Warren? I think it's Joint Union-Morris Commission or something along those lines. I know a lot of districts are bringing or trying to bring most out of district placement students back in district, so there are a lot of new programs opening up in schools (where the budget allows).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards