New Jersey

Re: AW: We've been blogged!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I get this little stitch of jealousy when I look at pics from your wedding...it was so "uberfabilicious"!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Arghhh..why is my siggy pic so damn blurry?? Why am I so bad at computers?
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vanessa, everything (including you. most of all!) looked amazing... I LOVE the picture of you & your husband in profile, nose-to-nose.
    A Yankee Fan & A Red Sox Fan...
    imageimage
    "5.01.09"

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!  Everything looks INCREDIBLE (including you)!!  It looks like one of the weddings I've only seen on television in make-believe-land.  :-)  Even though I know they really exist a la shows like Platinum Weddings, it's hard to believe they do!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS!

image 182 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing the fun
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox...

RSVP Deadline: June 15, 2011
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE your pictures so much whenever I see them.

Where was the photo taken with your bridal party? The back of the Venetian or did you stop elsewhere for pics?

I know, I may have asked already, but it appears you rented the tables, linens, flatware etc?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, thank you ladies!!!

Kristin, yes, we rented everything. The gold linens on the Tuscan tables were actually made (bought fabric in garment district and had someone make them into table linens.) We rented the tables, linens, flatware, glassware, chairs, etc. I don't know where we rented everything from, but I think my planners blog says it.

Also, we took pictures at the Van Vleck house in Montclair. That's where we took the pics with the bridal party. http://www.vanvleck.org/
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like a nice place, I'll have to bookmark it.

We may just be trite and go to Lambert's Castle since that's where we had intended to take photos and it doesn't seem to far judging from mapquest.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just love looking at all your pictures- it looked like such an amazing night!
    *~allie~*

• Options
    carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OH MY GOSH VANESSA, what an AMAZING WEDDING, can't believe we did not cancel our plans and went to your wedding instead, congrats, everything looks PERFECT! If you have anything for sale, let me know, I still need literally everything except the dress :-)
  • Options
    DandT1206DandT1206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    damn computer at work won't allow me to view the blog!  guess i'll look later...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!

Small world ... my recently engaged friend is Portuguese and said that she has a friend who dances in a cultural group and offered to perform at her wedding. I remembered that you had dancers at your wedding and we were on Facebook at the time anyway, so I pulled up your photographer's page to show her your pics. We got to the first pic of the dancers and she said, "Oh! That's my friend!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics...the details, the beauty of the room, the linens, everything was so dreamy.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your wedding was the most spectacular beautiful memorable event ever!  Everything including you was perfect.......

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker
  • Options
    leah2bleah2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing!  Looks fabulous! 
  • Options
    MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!!

MB, that is so funny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AMAZING photos!!! Congratulations :-)

your planners LOVED you! ha
  • Options
    DMLJDMLJ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm definitely jealous myself!  What a wedding!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards