New Jersey
Options

North Jersey GTG

Do Any North Jersey Brides Want To Do A GTG in The Morris County Area? 

Re: North Jersey GTG

• Options
    shoebieshoebie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For those voting no, can you suggest a town that is better for you.....
  • Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    At the February GTG we discussed planning the March GTG in Bridgewater, since the voting was so close last time.  If Bridgewater works for a number of people I'm happy to do the legwork, especially since I'd like another shot at getting the Evite to work the first time. :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    justad0remejustad0reme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is way too far for  me..I dont even think that Morris County qualifies as north jersey ;/
    ~~* Jen *~~
  • Options
    ccandelaccandela member
    edited December 2011
    If Morris County = Morristown, count me in.  
  • Options
    shoebieshoebie member
    edited December 2011
    How does morris county not qualify as north jersey? The only thing more north really is sussex county.....

Morristown is a good idea 

jcg98 - I was trying to reach out to brides more in the morristown,rockaway,roxbury type of area i loved the last gtg we went to down there but it was almost a 2 hour drive for us in traffic to get there on time 

for the yes's intrested feel free to private messae me what town is best and we can work somethign out thanks
  • Options
    KarKarnjKarKarnj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What about Chester. The public house is a great place, plus lots of quaint shops to check out afterwards.
  • Options
    justad0remejustad0reme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well I live in Hudson County so my consideration of north is skewed ;]
    ~~* Jen *~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Morris County isn't that far away from me but it seems as if a lot of these get togethers are more west or west/central NJ. Maybe something in Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Union county would be more centrally located (Unless you are coming from below Edison or Sussex Co).

---The Nest makes me wanna---
    imageimage
    ---Started TTC 12/1/11---
    Cycle 1 - 13 BFN
    Cycle 14 Surgery complete! BFP on 2/27/13!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC buddies with sparklingdiamond and amandaf6383
  • Options
    xstarx05xxstarx05x member
    edited December 2011
    The Short Hills Mall is west? And Morristown isn't North Jersey?
    Those are both news to me!

but anyway, IMOP, having one in Morristown is practically like having another at Short Hills. (have we had 3 there?)

Howbout, since Joanna has already kindly offered to handle the March GTG (thank you!!) we keep that one in Bridgewater?

The next can be closer to the girls further north.

save the date
    "Here we stand from two distant lands, brought together by His hand" <3 my Aussie <BR>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_north-jersey-gtg-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:8f880097-4f6e-4153-8737-e82c04ebff97Post:d439a3ca-0371-4025-8304-6be016c71b0a">Re: North Jersey GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Short Hills Mall is west? And Morristown isn't North Jersey? Those are both news to me! but anyway, IMOP, having one in Morristown is practically like having another at Short Hills. (have we had 3 there?) Howbout, since Joanna has already kindly offered to handle the March GTG (thank you!!) we keep that one in Bridgewater? The next can be closer to the girls further north.
    Posted by xstarx05x[/QUOTE]

<div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">I am inclined to agree with this..... Short Hills in Morristown are no more than 15 minutes apart.</font></div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008080">Besides, no matter what the polls say, I feel like the more north the GTG gets, the less people end up going.</font></div><div>
    </div>
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Being married is a real thriller! =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards