New Jersey
Options

Bridal Albums are ready to be printed - can I share these with you?

I'm not sure what's allowed or not, but I was excited that we finally got the drafts (or whatever they're called) for DD's wedding album and our parents' album. DD requested a few changes in our album (which they're giving us as their Parents' Gift), and now it's just beautiful. I can post the link here & give you the passwords to see them if that's allowed. Guess I'd just like to share because they came out so nicely.

So if someone tells me it's all right to do it, I'll come back on & post the link and the passwords. I don't want to get in trouble with the Powers That Be! Thanks.

Re: Bridal Albums are ready to be printed - can I share these with you?

• Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course you can.  The only thing I would say is if they are from the photographers website then I would post the password.  If they are on a site your daughter uses do not post the password.  Do it through email to people. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya, you're definitely allowed to! Post away!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MOBtoLMKMOBtoLMK member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, here's the web site we received via email from the photographer, Brett Szemple. It doesn't appear to be his own web site, but  a company he uses (I'm guessing) and that other photographers can use. The only private information anyone will get from this is my last name & I'm okay with that. :)

http://approvemyalbum.com

To see my daughter's album (which is a 12 x 12 leather covered book) use this password:

Kast Bridal Album

To see my album (which isn't as grand, of course) use this:

Kast MOB Album

When my other daughter got married, we hired Celebration Studios & they went out of business before we could get "real" albums made. I'm so excited that we're going to get professionally produced albums this time!

Hope this works!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing.  Your daughter looked great.  I love her dress and flowers. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  What photographer did you use?

ETA: Ummm yeah, never mind my question.  Too much cold medicine in me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice Congratulations! 
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress was so pretty! And your daughter and son-in-law look very happy- congrats!
    Anniversary Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards