New Jersey

Fantasy Weddings by Anna Marie!!!! Help!

Hi Everyone,I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out...I ordered my gown from Fantasy Weddings by Anna Marie in Robbinsville.  They called me a little while ago and left a message that they were moving their location to somewhere in Hamilton.  I accidentally erased the message and when I called their number I got an operator message giving me a new number.  When I called that number today I got nothing.  So....I'm hoping that maybe someone has some information on their new location AND hopefully they're not going out of business (I know you've all heard the horror stories!)Thanks!!Dawn

Re: Fantasy Weddings by Anna Marie!!!! Help!

• mougetmouget member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress in this store this year...Poppy by Maggie Sottero..my real dream dress. I'm from Trinidad so I flew all the way in to the United States just to try on this dress and order it. Everything was perfect, I ordered it and they plan to ship it at the end of this month.So I call today to find out if everything is okay and they say they ordered a size 6 instead of a size 4...oops but too bad I have to take it cause my wedding is in 2 months and the proper one can't be ordered. Now its a corset closing so I can pull it to a size 4...only problem..I ordered the size 4 so that I can pull the bust part to a size 2 (small bust, big hips). I can't come in for adjustments cause I'm in another country and I really don't know what to do.Should I get the store to adjust it to a size 4 even though I can't be there to try on???Advise please!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I know several people who used Fantasy Weddings. Ill see if any know. What i do know is that all of these brides had a horrible experience and refer to it as Nightmare Weddings :( hopefully aside from this you have had a better experience!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards