New Jersey
Options

Bachlorette Party ideas

Hi everyone.. I am sitting here with my MOH and we are trying to decided on plans for my bachlorette party.  We live in Bergen County but would like to go somewhere near the beach.  Neither of us have been to the Hamptons and hear its pricy and alot of fun.. what suggestions do you have?  We are thinking either Hamptons, AC or Pt Pleasant.  Which places have better clubs?  We are looking to hit the beach and go to trendy clubs.  We don't want to do a spa day or wine because we are getting our nails done 2 days before the wedding together.  Any suggestions ?

Re: Bachlorette Party ideas

• Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Avenue in Long Branch
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BM's threw me an AMAZING bachelorette party in the Hamptons/city.  They rented a limo which took us to 6 wineries in the Hamptons/North Fork.  We ate a really nice lunch at one of the wineries.  Most of them had really cool scenery and live music with patios, etc.  It was so perfect for me since I told them absolutely no strippers, haha.  We spent the night in the city and we to a couple of different places.  The next morning, my mom and MIL joined us in the city for brunch. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I voted Hamptons, but I'm really not sure how Hamptons vs AC/Belmar could even be in the same category.
    image Tuffy
    RIP Little Man October 15, 1995 - June 1, 2010
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Am I imaginging things- or are you the same person who posted regarding AC/Vegas for FI's bachelor party?
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bachlorette-party-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:987503c4-27e9-4bf6-8783-ea13ee13c72bPost:29e4d53c-2c44-4e54-b1ae-3677db9c1318">Re: Bachlorette Party ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Am I imaginging things- or are you the same person who posted regarding AC/Vegas for FI's bachelor party?
    Posted by smw42[/QUOTE]

Wow - good memory! I remember too

I would say if you want trendy club & beach, do not pick AC, it will not be beachy. I don't go to the shore anymore but I would imagine that more adolescent then trendy.  I would vote Hamptons
  • Options
    maddie7maddie7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    'Trendy clubs" in Pt Pleasant/ Belmar??....ha ha...lol..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    DJAIS!!! So not trendy! I vote the Hamptons.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When is the bachelorette party going to be? I prefer to go to AC b/c it's a trip... for me Pt. Pleasant/Belmar are just a normal night- but I live around there and my only request for my bachelorette was to get out of Monouth County and not to go to NYC lol
    *~allie~*

• Options
    crazy4u201crazy4u201 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for responses.. I have never been the the Hamptons thats why I am asking about it.  If you vote Haptons do you know of any good hotels in the area near the beach or what places are good?

I know Pt. Pleasent is really just Tiki Bar.  I have been to the beach there not but the Tiki bar on the weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say Vegas or Montreal, I think its not beach places, but I hear the strip clubs are great.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bachlorette Party will be 2 or 3rd weekend in July.
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bachlorette-party-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:987503c4-27e9-4bf6-8783-ea13ee13c72bPost:20231596-6657-40ac-ab90-fb283bcdcb77">Re: Bachlorette Party ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I say Vegas or Montreal, I think its not beach places, but I hear the strip clubs are great.
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

LOL - seriously ROTFL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://northjersey.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bachlorette-party-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:987503c4-27e9-4bf6-8783-ea13ee13c72bPost:20231596-6657-40ac-ab90-fb283bcdcb77">Re: Bachlorette Party ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I say Vegas or Montreal, I think its not beach places, but I hear the strip clubs are great.
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

Love me some stripers!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BTW if you didn't notice i speaketh the good english...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh cheryl I heart thee
    *~allie~*

• Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_bachlorette-party-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:987503c4-27e9-4bf6-8783-ea13ee13c72bPost:7936db47-a306-4af0-97db-e5037d005d0c">Re: Bachlorette Party ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I voted Hamptons, but I'm really not sure how Hamptons vs AC/Belmar could even be in the same category.
    Posted by TuffysMommie[/QUOTE]

<div>This.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about just doing  NYC? So much to do!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

i love NYC but I wanted to do an over night thing.  We will prob go for dinner to NY on Friday.  I want to take my mom and his mom out too as well as 2 BM that are under age

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards