New Jersey
Options

most expensive thing on your registry

Ours was our vacuum that my bridesmaid got us followed by our pots and pans.

On a friends registry she registered for a 900.00 vacuum. I hope the thing vacuums for her

Re: most expensive thing on your registry

• Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Refridgerator or Washing Machine on Home Depot registry
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Karma, what kind of vacuum was that? LOL

The china as a whole would be the most for me but I'm assuming you mean individual gifts... So that would be my dyson animal vacuum which was purchased woohoo!  And I am going to be a good girl and not check who bought it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kitchenaid mixer.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our most expensive item is also our Dyson vacuum.  Not sure if we'll receive it though.  After that, it is a pretty Michael Aram sterling silver tray.  We can be dreamers, right?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our most expensive thing is our All Clad pot set followed by a dyson vac. I already know my mom bought our pots and really hoping FMIL will buy the vac (she's already hinted at it).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine was the sets of pots at $700.  I am pretty sure our parents have gone and purchased all of our big things on the registry.  We are still 5 months away and the dyson, pots, and most of the bedding is gone.  
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All Clad pots, followed by Wusthof knives and place settings of silver, followed by Kitchen Aid mixer.  I got the pots, knives and mixer at my shower, and most of our silver as wedding gifts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Most expensive individual item is a vaccuum -- I'm too far away from the shower for that to be purchased yet.

My mom though bought all of the settings of our china, which totaled over $1,000.  I felt so guilty and begged her to only buy some -- but she's stubborn just like me and won that arguement.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    My luggage set but you could buy it in pieces.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably one of my le cruset pieces
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    swaroski crystal flutes for $390. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think $300 for our pots and pans
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not exactly sure, but I registered for a coffee table from C&B that someone bought (I screeched at that... didn't think anyone would), and our KitchenAid Mixer and an expensive expresso maker- they were all around the same price.

Edit: around $250-$300 range for each
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My china, that was the only really expensive thing I registered for, I felt bad registering for large items, then got yelled at for not, I'm an idiot LOL
  • Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

I don't remember what was the most...but it would have to be our vacuum, kitchenaid mixer, Margaritaville machine, and pots and pans.    We ended up getting all of those items too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_expensive-thing-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:99bb7423-87de-4c98-a18d-4ea24b6c0107Post:53efed4d-90a6-4b15-bbbe-b09084164db2">Re: most expensive thing on your registry</a>:
    [QUOTE]swaroski crystal flutes for $390. 
    Posted by sparkles2010[/QUOTE]

I registered for those!  *fingers crossed*
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dyson Animal, but I also added on a $150 Bissell and someone bought that (so I guess I should delete the Dyson?).

Aside from that ... bedding sets, pots & pans set, and the knives.

I think the cheapest things were those little Yankee Candle disks at $2 each.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    our pots and pans...All-Clad 10 piece that was $600+ I think, if I remember correctly. It seems so long ago.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DS0305DS0305 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We didn't register for anything too expensive.  I think our most expensive was a vacuum that was just over $200.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Separate items would be our mixer - $300 but I guess our China all together was most expensive. I can't believe someone put a globe on there! But I guess it depends what industry you're in right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards