New Jersey
Options

direction cards for invites

my church doesnt provide them....so i want to make them. Another thing to do on my list!!

can i use regular paper or do i have to do cardstock?

Re: direction cards for invites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you can do either...if you have the extra cardstock, I'd use that. But if not, regular paper should be fine!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used cardstock, but I've gotten paper ones as well
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Nobody will care what kind of paper you use, so don't go nuts or spend a ton of money.

I made postcards on Vistaprint.com. Mainly because I'm too lazy to print at home and then cut paper to size :P

• Options
    imagrl10imagrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im bad. i just photocopied and made them at work.  i dont think cardstock can go in the copy machine so i eitehr do paper or go to kinkos. 

i think im going to just do paper.  i have enough stuff to do! lol.
  • Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    A bonus is that regular paper won't weigh your invites down as much as cardstock (meaning less $$ for postage, hopefully!).
  • Options
    smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Walmart sells a huge reem of cardstock for like $6- I think it's worth it to look a little nicer
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Options
    acablitasacablitas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also check Staples for cardstock.  It was a reasonable price, so we used it for our directions & reception cards.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wrote up directions on the computer (like as a Word doc) and then had them printed on pearlized ivory cardstock at Staples. They printed 4 per page, double-sided (directions to church on one side and directions to recpeption on the other) and it was only about $50 for 200 individual cards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards